Welcome to Back-to-School Shopping 2020!
We can't wait to serve you exclusively online this summer, and are excited to share our new features to make online shopping easy and convenient. While our stores will remain closed to foot traffic for the health and safety of your families and our team members, DENNIS will continue to offer you white-glove concierge service. From sizing videos to shopping tutorials to live chat, and even contactless curbside service—we'll get you ready for school safely and on time!
See what DENNIS has been up to behind-the-scenes!
NEW shopping tools live on our website
- Fit & Sizing: Our new library of resources
Ordering the right size the first time is critical, and we're here to help! Browse our Sizing & Fit Hub for videos, downloadable tools, comparison photos, and even some DENNIS kids modeling.
- FREE Curbside Pickup: Now available at most stores
Convenient & contactless! Select Curbside Service instead of regular shipping during checkout, and schedule a pickup time at your convenience when your order is ready. If you need to return or exchange an order, Curbside Service is available! Just select "Curbside Service" during your Quick Return process.
- Live Chat with National Customer Service
Questions? Answers are a click away with new, convenient Live Chat on our website. You can email or call too!
Look for more exciting features to launch online this summer as we continue to make school uniforms easy.
Happy Back-to-School shopping!
Our Ongoing COVID-19 Response: Internal steps DENNIS is taking to protect our employees & customers
- We follow safe social distancing in all our workspaces in accordance with CDC guidelines, and have placed safe distance reminder stickers on the floors of our locations.
- All our workspaces are cleaned and disinfected daily.
- We are providing all DENNIS team members with personal protective equipment, including face masks, gloves, and hand sanitizer.
- IR Thermometer checks are required daily for all personnel before entering the workplace.
- Face masks are required for all personnel while in the workplace.
- The team follows CDC guidelines on handwashing and hand sanitizing.
- Our Crisis Response Team meets regularly to assess new information and make business critical decisions affecting the company, employees, partners, and customers.