DENNIS Uniform Spring 2021 Shopping Update
Did you hear? We're gradually re-opening stores! Adhering to state and local guidelines, in-store shopping at some stores is still by appointment only, but at select DENNIS stores across the nation, we are NOW OPEN to inside foot traffic with no appointment necessary!
A Note to Customers: Following state and local restrictions, DENNIS reserves the right to revert to appointment-only shopping or temporarily close stores as governing powers may require. As the landscape of the COVID-19 pandemic evolves, we thank every customer for their patience. Don't forget - your school's customized webstore is online and open 24/7 for your convenience!
What's the status of your local DENNIS store? Many stores are open to walk-ins! Call ahead or check your local store hours before heading out. If your local DENNIS store is only open to by-appointment shopping, shop for your school and look for a banner on the top of your school's webstore page. Follow the link to book an in-store shopping appointment.
• Available at select stores only (see Q & A below)
• Perfect for purchases, returns and exchanges
• Shopping appointments (if applicable) are set to 30 minutes
• Dressing rooms are disinfected between appointments
• Staff of uniform experts on hand for assistance
• Masks required at all times for all shoppers and staff
• Social distancing required for all shoppers and staff
• See COVID-19 Response below for ongoing staff procedures
We’ve missed our customers and we look forward to seeing you soon.
Need an online shopping refresher?
Q & A - Our Customers are Asking:
School is back in session, why isn't my local DENNIS store open yet?
Based on store capacity and adhering to social distancing guidelines, store re-openings vary by every state's policies and conditions. As always, our website is open 24/7 for every family's uniform shopping needs!
How do I know my store is open?
Many stores are open to walk-ins! Call ahead or check your local store hours before heading out. We also email every school, followed by the parents, when their local store is open to foot-traffic again! This has been a gradual process and we thank each customer for their patience.
How do I make an appointment for in-store shopping?
If your local DENNIS store is only open for in-store shopping by appointment, you'll see a link on the top banner when you Shop for Your School. Click that appointment scheduling link on the top banner and choose an appointment date and time! You'll receive email confirmation & text reminders.
Is Curbside Service still available?
Absolutely! For every customer's needs, Curbside Services are still available for purchases. Simply select "Curbside Service" during checkout.
I have a return. Can I bring it to the store?
Yes, you can! Convenient DROP BOXES are now available outside every local DENNIS store. Just print an address label in your Quick Return process. Drop Boxes are available during regular business hours. If you want to exchange a Drop Box Return, simply repurchase after you have dropped off your return!
Enjoy these helpful shopping tools on our website:
- Fit & Sizing: Our new library of resources
Our Sizing & Fit Hub takes the guesswork out of shopping for the right size the first time.
- Returning or Exchanging? It's easier than ever.
No more paperwork to fill out - Quick Return is 100% online. Works for exchanges, too!
- Live Chat with National Customer Service
Questions? Answers are a click away with new, convenient Live Chat on our website. You can always email or call, too!
Our Ongoing COVID-19 Response: Internal steps DENNIS is taking to protect our employees & customers
- We follow safe social distancing in all our workspaces in accordance with CDC guidelines, and have placed safe distance reminder stickers on the floors of our locations.
- All our workspaces are cleaned and disinfected daily.
- We are providing all DENNIS team members with personal protective equipment, including face masks, gloves, and hand sanitizer.
- IR Thermometer checks are required daily for all personnel before entering the workplace.
- Face masks are required for all personnel while in the workplace.
- The team follows CDC guidelines on handwashing and hand sanitizing.
- Our Crisis Response Team meets regularly to assess new information and make business critical decisions affecting the company, employees, partners, and customers.